Saturday, January 7, 2012

Success & Rewards

Woke up this morning, said my prayers and weighed myself and lost a 1kg this week! Yay! Now 10 to go. I will aim for 84.8 next week. Also treated myself for lunch. I am allowed to treat myself once a week otherwise I may go into withdrawal like the calorieking program states.

I must thank a special friend of mine for introducing me to this blog because I've learnt so much and although it is only been 3 days that I used this, I feel like I am becoming a better person. Thanks Mica!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on doing so well with your weightloss! :)


    Glad you are enjoying blogging, so good to hear :) Helps so much to write things down sometimes, and you can find blogs with similar views and goals to yours to share tips with, lots of fun!

    awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend posted this on facebook and I thought you would love to read it! :) reminds me of all the good advice you give me! :)

    http://yourbodyofhealth.com/blog/archives/444

    ReplyDelete