My resolution this year is to make every move count. No more vanity, messing around or doing things without a purpose. Each thing I do, I will ask myself if this is for a purpose.
- Weigh 75kg by 5th June. Why: Optimise health, fitness and to get the bikini body I always wanted. To achieve this: Record my food and exercise diary on calorieking and make use of their forums, programs and resources which are very helpful. Set minature goals. Aim to lose a kg a week for 5 weeks and then half a kg a week for 10. Good things only come with sacrifice, passion, hardwork and dedication
- Have better relationships with people. To achieve this: Listen, spend time with them, do not set expectations and be more forgiving.
- If I get angry or inner demons from the past attack me; give thanks to God and praise Him for everything and be grateful for what I have overcome and everyone and everything I have.
- Do not worry or stress - forget about the things you cannot control. Think about solutions and not actions.
- Work smart, not hard (in everything - health, exercise, food, work, etc)
- Do the right things and do things right